Meadow Quality collects TB restricted Beef and Friesian/Holstein baby calves twice a month, delivering producers with a consistent and efficient route to market, whilst supplying beef producers with a sustainable beef production model.
Benefits of using Meadow Quality livestock for TB restricted calves:
Gain access to:
- A DEFRA & ABM approved Orange collection centre.
- TB collections, twice a month.
- Sire breeding advice to best suit dairy farms in high risk TB areas.
- On farm selection service and advice to maximise your calf prices.
- 100% security on financial transactions.
- Transparent calf pricing structure.
Meadow Quality can also apply for TB licenses on behalf of dairy farmers.